Sunday, January 16, 2011

Etsy Treasuries Polymer Clay Jewelry

I love Etsy Treasuries!  You get a peek at an assortment of items, from different crafter's, that are all color coordinated. What fun!  My New Silver Leaf Earrings were included in this Treasury called "Have a Nice Sunday".
Silver Leaf Turquiose-Lime Earrings


These are reversible earrings, so you get 2 different looks in one! The front is a Silver-leaf, stamped design. Then I used Adirondack Alcohol Inks to add the watery greens & teals. After the first baking, I used clear liquid polymer to add depth & shine.


This is the reverse side, done in a Pearlized-Metallic Mokume Gane technique.
The Earrings are 20mm x 5mm thick, the edges are wrapped in a stacked stripe cane, done in the same blues, teals & lime.
My Polymer Teal/Cobalt Charm Bracelet is featured in this latest Etsy Treasury called "Teal the End of Time".I have so lucky to have my Jewelry appear in over 31 Etsy Treasuries so far.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment