Thursday, May 27, 2010

Polymer Clay Raw Canes

A collection of some of my raw polymer clay canes. When the mood strikes me I'll make a bunch of different canes, I usually work on about 3 projects at once. If I get tired of working on one, or can't come up with any new ideas,  I simply set it aside & go on to something new. I guess that's why my desk top is always such a jumbled mess! I have so many ideas just bouncing around inside my head, that I started to sketch them in a notebook, now I have an ever-growing number of jewelry designs in front of me, but not enough time to make them all!
Hopefully, once we move & get settled in, I'll have a lot more time for claying around:)
Olive & Grape Cane: This was used to make the pendant below
Color Cube Canes: used to make the earrings below
Available in my Etsy Shop : Beadazzleme.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment