Thursday, May 27, 2010

Polymer Clay Pendant

This is one of my pendants that was published in the book “Polymer Artists Showcase“  The front of the pendant is a gradation of cinnamon/russet colors, with black lines & dots to complete the composition. The back is a Mica Shift pattern done in a pearl gold/bronze color. The bail at the top is actually a steel bead that I inserted with a wire into the top of the pendant to hold it securely, I like using odd & unexpected things for bails, I am a great collector of odds & ends, that I just know someday I might possibly use in one of my creations. Maybe that makes me a hoarder of sorts? Well, I guess if you looked inside my craft closet you would see I’m not much of an organizer:( but, I know exactly where things are in my hodgepodge, jumbled up craft closet.  Just ask me for a purple flat-backed rhinestone, & with a little digging, well maybe a lot, I’m sure to find one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment